CHARITABLE DONATION POLICY
"Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company believes in giving back to the community and supporting local organizations and groups whenever possible. We receive many requests for charitable donations and sponsorships from lots of great people almost every day. While we would truly like to help everyone, we unfortunately cannot accommodate every request. For that reason, we’ve created the following policies and process to help us evaluate which organizations and causes we are able to support. To help ensure our donations make a better impact we have also chosen to limit the types of charitable organizations we donate to. These charities we feel are beneficial to all people regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
TYPES OF CHARITIES WE DONATE TO:
- Organizations for Marine Conservation, Education, and Preservation,.
- Organizations that support Education Initiatives for both Children and/or Continuing Adult Education.
that fits these categories?
IF YES, THEN…
- We need all charitable donation and sponsorship requests submitted via the form below.
- Requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the event date or the date the donation is needed. We want to give every event we involve ourselves in the best chance for success, which means allowing plenty of time for planning. While we only require fout weeks notice, additional time is always appreciated. Larger events may require more time.
- If the event is outside of our local area and we have agreed to set up and/or pour for the event, a hotel room with 1-2 beds will most likely be required to be donated to our team.
- We donate in a variety of ways; volunteering, giving of goods and financial support.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any donation or sponsorship.
- You will be notified via email or phone whether your request has been approved or denied.
- All donations are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded for monetary value."